The Law of Restoration
(Postliminium per Consanguinity)
We the Moors in Morocco, the mothers and sons, of northwest Amexem, northwest Alkebulan, the Northgate, and standing on our five points of light: love, truth, peace, freedom, and justice, in order to restore a balanced order, just protections, reciprocal wealth and cultural integrity for ourselves and our jus sanguine heirs, do establish this Law of Restoration for the organic State, Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado.
NOTE: Initial statement for the constitution expressing the nature and intention of the provincial government. Who we are and why are establishing this constitution? Land – Nationals – Freedom – Protection – Rights – Generations – Moors – Birthrights – Pedigree – Calling on our Ancestral Wisdom coming out of the ancient law of nations – love truth peace freedom and justice We the Moors of Morocco who have been classified in the United States of America’s Census Bureau constructed race category as black, negro, colored, African American and Indian which has politically denationalized the Moors that violates the International Peremptory Rights (Jus Cogens).
The dominions for Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado, now include all land, air and waterways within latitude: 37 degrees north to 41 degrees north by longitude: 102 degrees west to 109 degrees west. Our earth dominions are 380 miles long (east to west) and 280 miles wide (north to south), with the geographic center point being at latitude: 38 degrees 59.9 feet north by longitude: 105 degrees 38.5 feet west. The total area of land and waterways is 104,101 square miles (103,730 square miles of land and 371 square miles of water). The lowest point is 3,315 feet above sea level (known as Arkansas River) and the highest point is 14,440 feet above sea level (known as Mt. Elbert). These are the dominions from the center of the earth through our divine footprint into the farthest reaches of the cosmos upon which we thrive, through which we heal and in which we are restored.
NOTE: Land not territory. Earth not plots. Dominions not real estate. Parcels not Property. For land, see definition in Black's law dictionary 4th edition (pg 573)
The Inalienable Rights:
Every woman, man and child; all mothers and sons, are born with certain inalienable and unalienable rights endowed by Allah, having nothing but its’ own rights expressed in and throughout its’ creation. These rights can never be taken away, diminished, altered, or levied by government. No contract, fraud, sufferance nor under color of law can any unalienable right be removed from a Moorish National in Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado. These rights include yet are not limited to:
1. The right to Life, Freedom, Health and the Pursuit of Happiness
2. The inviolable right to contract, or not to contract
3. The right to earn a living through the fair exchange of one’s work for compensation
4. The right to travel by land, air and water in the ordinary course of one’s affairs
5. The right to privacy and confidentiality, free from unwarranted invasion
6. The right to claim and hold land allodial without trespass
7. The right to self defense when threatened with harm, loss, or deceit
8. The right to due process of law, with notice and opportunity to defend
9. The right to bear arms and participate in an official militia for the defense of the nation irrespective of any prior legal status
10. The right to be secure in ones’ person, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated
11. No Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or Affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
12. The right to be presumed innocent, suffering no detention or arrest, no search or seizure, without reasonable cause
13. The right to remain silent when accused, to avoid self-incrimination
14. The right to equality in the eyes of the law, and to equal voice in the courts
15. The right to an impartial court of competent national jurists
16. The right to appeal in law against conviction or sentence, or both
17. The right to expose knowledge necessary to one’s rights and freedoms
18. The right to peaceful association, assembly, expression of dissent, and protest
19. The right to practice a religion, and to have beliefs, of one’s choosing
20. The right to love, consensual matrimony and to raise a family
21. The right to security from abuse, persecution, tyranny, and war
22. The right to refuse to kill under command, by reason of conscience
23. The right to live in peace and be left alone when abiding by law Rights that we the autochthonous, aboriginal and indigenous people, Moors from the land have by pedigree accrued throughout time immemorial are hereby included in this, the Law of Restoration.
24. The right that our status, pedigree, and National Standing shall perpetually endure
25. The right to promote and provide erudition on our cultural diversity, richness of civilization and our contributions ab initio, to humankind on earth
26. The right to be perpetually free from discrimination of any kind
27. The right to repossess lands and resources resulting from colonization and forced/coercive dispossession of lands, territories and resources
28. The rights of every moor derive from our political, economic, social, cultural, spiritual, scientific, chronological and philosophical structures
29. The rights to our lands, dominions and resources cannot be abridged
30. The right to enter into treaties, agreements, accords and constructive arrangements with any and/or all states and nations of the world
31. The right to exercise control and oversight over developments affecting our lands, dominions and resources for the protection of the environment with economic reciprocity to our nation
32. The right to establish institutions for erudition in culture, sciences, spirituality, traditional healing, child raising, agriculture, architecture, construction, national and international law, as well as, any other fields of study necessary or prudent for the ongoing development of our nation
33. The right to live in a demilitarized region where love, truth, peace, freedom and justice are the foundations for the social order
34. The full entitlement without discrimination to all human rights recognized in international law
35. The right to the full enjoyment, as a collective or as individuals, of all human rights and fundamental freedoms as recognized in the unabridged Charter of the United Nations, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People, Declaration of the Rights of The Child, and international human rights law.
These unalienable/inalienable rights are not the only ones protected under the Law of Restoration. Rights not expressed here, yet still inherent shall be as inviolable as the ones delineated. The strength of the people is in knowing their rights. It is incumbent on this provincial government to assure that all Moorish Nationals within our dominions have been given erudition on these rights and how to live by them. May Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado be a beacon of light for the restoration of the Moorish Empire.
NOTE: rights divinely ordained, inalienable, unalienable, autochthonous, aboriginal and inherited by blood pedigree. Inviolable. Mothers and Sons / Every woman, man and child. All natural “womb”- men are mothers.
Article 1: Wazir Al’rais
1. The Provincial Divan as expressed in this The Law of Restoration shall include three branches of governance. Herein shall be covered the Executive Branch. Wazir Al’rais shall be the title for the highest office in the Government.
This executive office includes a deputy, secretariate, as well as other offices required for the executive administration for provincial affairs. The Wazir Al’rais and the offices under their oversight shall be governed by this Law of Restoration. The executive office is afforded the privilege of being the supreme officer, spokesperson, appoints a secretariate, appoints ambassadors, address issues of national importance, and work with the Dalil Aziz for the signing and institution of bills which facilitate services focused on the well-being of the people. The Wazir Al’rais has the power to veto a decision by the Dalil Aziz if the vote is by less than 67% (2/3rds) affirmative.
2. The Wazir Al’rais shall be constrained from using the office for personal gain, exercising undue influence, influence peddling, receiving emolument from a foreign power, receiving bribes, appointing offices not approved by the Dalil Aziz, issuing executive orders, and requiring personal oaths of allegiance. Also, the Wazir Al’rais is constrained from adding offices and executive departments without the approval by the Dalil Aziz.
All officers under the Secretariate, elected or appointed shall be held to this standard.
3. The requirements for being elected as Wazir Al’rais shall be: The candidate must be at least 35 years old The candidate must be a Matrilineal National for at least six (6) years The candidate must have demonstrated competency in moorish science and culture, moorish chronology, national civics, as well as, appreciation for the well being of the people The candidate must have lived within the provincial dominions for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years The candidate cannot be of patrilineal status within any imperial/provincial government
4. Elections for the Wazir Al’rais shall take place 7-Shaban-1442/March 21st of each 5th year starting with the year1442/2021. Inauguration for the Wazir Al’rais shall be on 19-Ramadan-1442/May 1st, of the same year. The Wazir Al’rais cannot serve consecutive terms of office, yet they may run for the same office after a full term has past, and they may only serve in the same office three (3) times in one lifetime.
5. Secretariate offices shall be appointed by the Wazir Al’rais and installed under Oath, immediately following election and confirmation by the Dalil Aziz. Executive Branch offices:
Deputy Wazir Al’rais Dar-Al’ Wazirate (Secretariate):
(non-elected positions, appointed by Wazir Al’rais)
Wazir of the Baitul Mal (Moorish Treasury)
Hajib / Minister of Foreign Affairs
Cadi / Deed Tax Assessor
Rasm / Undersecretary for National Standing
Rasm / Undersecretary for Trusts and Estates
Rasm / Undersecretary for Transportation
Mufti / Consul General
Sutrah / Secretary for Defense
Nabi - Tasawwuf / Secretary of Education and Spiritual Science
Wahy - Llham (mind & Heart) / Secretary of Health and Family Well-Being
6. In the event the office of the Wazir Al’rais is vacated either by resignation, impeachment, incapacity or death, the following protocols shall apply. In the case of resignation and impeachment, the Wazir Al’rais shall have thirty (30) days to finalize any and all pending matters requiring their attention. The thirty (30) day period can be reduced to immediate dismissal with approval by the Seyaraha and Head Qazi. In the case of death or incapacity (terminal illness, physically debilitating condition or mental incapacity) the line of succession shall apply.
7. The line of succession is Deputy Wazir Al’rais, Hajib, Seyaraha, Mufti, Sutrah. The successor who fills the vacated Wazir Al’rais position shall do so for the remainder of the existing term. The position vacated as a result of the succession shall be filled by the appointment from the Wazir Al’rais with the approval from the Dalil Aziz and the Head Qazi.
NOTE: Executive Branch (powers of delegation, enforcement, and execution, as well as, constraints on the powers so conferred) (protocols for electing the Executive Branch officials) (qualifications for holding executive office)
Article 2: Dalil Aziz (Matriarchal Council)
1. The Provincial Divan as expressed in this The Law of Restoration shall include three branches of governance. Herein shall be covered the Dalil Aziz Branch. The Dalil Aziz shall have general oversight of all provincial government operations.
2. The head of the Dalil Aziz shall hold the title of Seyaraha and shall manage the administrative affairs for the Dalil Aziz. The Seyaraha shall be elected, as their first order of business, by the Dalil Aziz body annually on May 2nd of each year. The election of the Seyaraha shall be affirmed by the Wazir Al’rais and the Head Qazi. The Seyaraha shall be the determining vote in case of a tie.
3. The Dalil Aziz shall introduce, vote on, and present to the Wazir Al’rais for signature any and all bills which pass through their body. Bills for consideration may be presented to the Dalil Aziz from within the body, from the Wazir Al’rais, and the Moorish Nationals who are the body politic for the provincial government. The Dalil Aziz shall oversee and initiate, if necessary, impeachment proceedings (for removal) upon any Executive, Dalil Aziz or Judicial Officer who violates and abuses their powers in contradiction of this Law of Restoration.
4. The Dalil Aziz members shall be constrained from admitting patriarchs into their ranks, using the office for personal gain, exercising undue influence, influence peddling, receiving emolument from a foreign power, receiving bribes, appointing offices not approved by the Dalil Aziz, issuing special interest bills presuming to confer civil rights, and requiring personal oaths of allegiance.
5. The Dalil Aziz shall be charged with overseeing the National Trust. The Dalil Aziz members shall appoint three Matrilineal Nationals as Trustees for the National Trust, and those three Trustees are then to appoint a Manager of the Treasury, who shall be contracted to facilitate the accounting of revenues, reporting and distributions from the treasury as per contractual obligations.
6. The requirements for being elected to the Dalil Aziz shall be: The candidate must be a matriarch (womb man/woman by natural birth) The candidate must be at least 35 years old The candidate must be a Matrilineal National for at least four (4) years The candidate must have demonstrated competence in Moorish science and culture, Moorish chronology, national civics, as well as appreciation for the well being of the people The candidate must have lived within the provincial dominions for a minimum of three (3) years The candidate cannot be of patrilineal status within any imperial/provincial government
7. Elections for the Dalil Aziz Members shall take place 7-Shaban-1442/March 21st of each 5th year starting with the year 1442/2021. There shall initially be five (5) legislative members; two of which are elected to 5 year terms and three (3) elected to three (3) year terms. Thus, the Dalil Aziz shall have a staggered election protocol. Every five (5) years two (2) members of the Dalil Aziz are elected to a five year term beginning 1442/2021. Every five (5) years three (3) members of the Dalil Aziz are elected to a five year term beginning 1445/2024. The initial election shall have three (3) members of the Dalil Aziz elected to a three (3) year term, and 2 elected to a five (5) year term.
8. The number of Dalil Aziz members may be increased as population and demand increases, from 5 to 7, from 7 to 9, and from 9 to 13. Thirteen (13) shall be the maximum number in the Dalil Aziz unless so changed by a Law of Restoration Convention.
9. Oath taking for the Dalil Aziz shall be on May 1st, of the same year. The Dalil Aziz members cannot serve consecutive terms of office, yet they may run for the same office after a full term has past, and they may only serve in the same office three (3) times in one lifetime. 10. In the event the office of the Seyaraha is vacated either by resignation, impeachment, incapacity or death, the following protocols shall apply. In the case of resignation and impeachment, the Seyaraha shall have thirty (30) days to finalize any and all pending matters requiring their attention. The thirty (30) day period can be reduced to immediate dismissal with approval by the Wazir Al’rais and Head Qazi. The remaining Dalil Aziz members shall vote a new Seyaraha to fill the remaing term of the vacating Seyaraha, who then must be approved by the Wazir Al’rais and the Head Qazi. In the case of death or incapacity (terminal illness, physically debilitating condition or mental incapacity) the remaining legislative members shall vote a new Seyaraha to fill the remaining term of the vacating Seyaraha, who then must be approved by the Wazir Al’rais and the Head Qazi. Any Dalil Aziz member vacating office shall be obligated to the same protocol as the Seyaraha.
NOTE: Dalil Aziz (protocols to bring a bill to the floor; all bills must be in alignment with this allodial constitution, any bill to the contrary notwithstanding) (the protocols for choosing who will represent who or what sub dominions within the nation)(qualifications for holding legislative office)
Article 3: Qazi
1. The Provincial Divan as expressed in this The Law of Restoration shall include three branches of governance. Herein shall be covered the Judicial Branch. The Judicial power of the provincial government shall be vested in one Supreme Court hereafter known as the Dar-ul’ Adl with authority herein given to establish no more than 12 District Darul’ Adls as population and demand require. Each District Dar-ul’ Adl shall be overseen by a Qazi/Dar-ul’ Adl Justice. As a new District Dar-ul’ Adl is established, a new Qazi is added to oversee its function.
2. Initially there shall be only three (3) Qazi authorized to oversee and administer one Dar-ul’ Adl and as needed, for three (3) District Dar-ul’ Adls serving the landed regions corporately known as Denver, Colorado Springs and Grand Junction. No inferior courts or administrative tribunals are authorized. There shall be three (3) Qazi to serve as Judicial Officers overseeing civil actions, criminal actions, family actions, consular actions, contract arbitration, estate disposition cases, and other procedural actions as required.
3. The Qazi (Judicial Branch members) shall be constrained from using the office for personal gain, exercising undue influence, influence peddling, receiving emolument from a foreign power, receiving bribes, appointing offices not approved by the Dalil Aziz, ruling against the constitution, and requiring personal oaths of allegiance.
4. The requirements for being elected to the Dar-ul’ Adl shall be: The candidate must be at least 45 years old The candidate must be a Matrilineal National for at least six (6) years The candidate must have demonstrated appreciation for Moorish science and culture, Moorish chronology, national civics, as well as, the well being of the people The candidate must have lived within the provincial dominions for a minimum of three consecutive (3) years The candidate cannot be of patrilineal status within any imperial/provincial government
5. Elections for the Qazi/Dar-ul’ Adl Justices shall take place 7-Shaban-1442/March 21st of each 20th year starting with the year 2021, 2029, 2035. There shall initially be three (3) Qazi/Dar-ul’ Adl Justices; one of which is elected to a eight (8) year term, and one elected to a fourteen (14) year term, and one elected to a 20 year term. Thus the Qazi/Dar-ul’ Adl Justices shall have a staggered election protocol. Every twenty (20) years one (1) Qazi is elected to a twenty year term beginning 2021. Every twenty (20) years one (1) Qazi is elected to a twenty year term beginning 2029. Every twenty (20) years one (1) Qazi is elected to a twenty year term beginning 2035. Oath taking for the Qazi shall be on 19-Ramadan-1442/May 1st, of the same year. The Dar-ul’ Adl members may serve consecutive terms of office, and they may only serve in the same office for two (2) terms in one lifetime.
6. In the event the office of the Head Qazi is vacated either by resignation, impeachment, incapacity or death, the following protocols shall apply. In the case of resignation and impeachment, the Head Qazi shall have thirty (30) days to finalize any and all pending matters requiring their attention. The thirty (30) day period can be reduced to immediate dismissal with approval by the Wazir Al’rais and Seyaraha. A new Head Qazi shall be chosen by the remaining Qazi; after a new Head Qazi is chosen with the Wazir Al’rais and Dalil Aziz approval, to fill the remaining term of the vacating Head Qazi. In the case of death or incapacity (terminal illness, physically debilitating condition or mental incapacity) a new Qazi is chosen to fill the remaining term of the vacated Qazi, with the approval of the Wazir Al’rais and the Seyaraha, and subsequently the new body of the Qazi shall chose a Head Qazi.
7. All Nationals holding offices in OUR NATION must be under Oath “to uphold, support and reflect the Law of Restoration for Allodium Moorish Praedium ante Colorado by working unwaveringly to assure that all laws, principles and decisions are carried out for the good of the people.” This Oath shall be administered by the Head Qazi. When the Oath is for the Head Qazi, the Seyaraha shall administer the Oath.
NOTE: Judicial Branch (protocols for reviewing bills to assure conformity with constitutional standards) (protocols for choosing judiciary) (qualifications for holding judicial office)
Article 4: National Trust
1. The National Trust for the provincial government shall be established as an International, Divinely Established, Sovereign, Allodial, Express Trust.
2. The purpose of the National Trust for the provincial government is to provide for management, oversight, reporting, accounting for revenues and distributions for and from the treasury.
3. The Treasurer for the National Trust is in the capacity of General Manager for the National Trust with limited and delegated authority over the Treasury. The Treasurer reports directly to the Trustees for the National Trust. The Dalil Aziz shall choose and contract three (3) Matrilineal Nationals who shall serve as Trustees for the National Trust. These Trustees report directly to the Dalil Aziz. The Trustees are responsible for delineating the terms and conditions for the Treasurer/General Manager, Agents and Contract Workers.
4. The National Trust shall provide full disclosure as to all revenues and distributions (not of a personal nature, so as to protect privacy) and to facilitate confidence in the government’s ability and intention to fulfill its’ mission honorably. The plan for revenue management shall be as follows: From 100% of revenues in a given period either monthly, quarterly, or biannually (as the Trustees shall see fit), the revenues shall be distributed as follows: 10% to be contributed to various Moroccan Empire development funds which support Moorish erudition, provincial government development, Moorish housing, and Moorish family support 10% to remain as reserves in the Treasury 40% to be used for Governmental management 40% to be distributed among the registered Moorish Nationals from the Prior accounting period (this may also include those of Patrilineal National status, yet their amount would be half that of a Matrilineal National) The Accounting method used for managing the accounting for revenues and distributions shall be simple debit / credit accounting; no double-entry accounting.
5. Any and all allodial claims to lands within our dominions shall be held in Allodial, Aboriginal, Paramount, Clear Perfect Title. The National Trust shall be the 1st Lien Holder on all lands claimed allodial by the Government and by the Moorish Nationals. The National Trust, via the Trustees, shall liaison with the Hajib/Minister of Foreign Affairs to facilitate the conveyance of claims and titles required for movable and immovable assets. The National Trust in conjunction with the Hajib/Minister of Foreign Affairs shall facilitate the claims on abandoned lands within our dominions.
6. Also, The National Trust and Hajib/Minister of Foreign Affairs shall establish protocols for interfacing with foreigners who are residing in our dominions, parcel by parcel, to facilitate amicable and equitable taxes and revenue. The Hajib/Minister of Foreign Affairs shall operate on behalf of the National Trust by asserting our right of review/oversight/and approval or not for developments within our provincial dominions.
7. Money, Currency, Fiat, Federal Reserve Notes, Private Commercial Paper and Crypto Currencies are all forms of exchange used in trade and commerce. Money is Gold and Silver coinage. One troy ounce of Silver, one troy ounce of Gold, also broken down into smaller ounce denominations are for the full payment of all debts. Currency can be any commodity used and agreed upon by the trading or commercial partners to use to consummate trade and commercial intercourse. Fiat is a term used to describe all other forms of money/currency besides Gold and Silver. Fiat is counterfeit due to the fact that it is only valued by the consent of the users, having no intrinsic value by its’ own merit. Federal Reserve Notes are bills or notes of exchange issued by the Federal Reserve to be used for the revenue accounting, management and taxation upon the United States citizenry. This is the common form of exchange instrument used in Northwest Amexem, North America. Private Commercial Paper is any form of negotiable instrument used to satisfy obligations in trade or commerce. These obligations can be represented as bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, deeds of trust, letters of credit, debentures, as well as, investment instruments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, and securities of all types. Crypto Currencies, electronic currencies, block chain and all forms of electronic currency exchange mediums are new to the environment of international trade and commerce. These currencies are primarily used by countries that have chosen a corporate as opposed to a sovereign status. Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado shall reserve the right to use real money and currency as described above in order to facilitate the required trade and commerce agreements and arrangements for the Provincial Government. Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado reserves the right to coin/mint money as needed.
Article 5: General Provisions
1. This government shall be fully representative. No one serving in an office shall receive a salary, compensation, or other financial gift structure. Every official is entitled to receive within reasonable limits, with documentation, reimbursement for expenses incurred while carrying out government affairs. Each official is also a Matrilineal National and will receive the same benefit from national distributions that all other Matrilineal Nationals receive.
2. Every elected or appointed official works for the people who are the Nation. Any attempt to confer upon oneself a title other than the title they are elected to is prohibited and will subject the official to investigation for infractions against the people, their office, and the national government.
3. There shall be two (2) status within Allodium Moorish Praedium Ante Colorado. Those two (2) status are: Matrilineal National and Patrilineal National.
1) A Matrilineal National; one who is by birthright of their Moorish mother. One who has declared and proclaimed their nationality standing as a Moorish Matrilineal National. Also, one who has made a specific pledge via Oath and Allegiance to this Provincial Government within the dominions of the greater Moroccan Empire, thus denouncing any prior allegiance and oath to a foreign power.
2) A Patrilineal National; one who is by the DNA of the Moorish father claiming a Moorish standing. Also, one who has made a specific pledge as a Patrilineal National under an Oath and Allegiance to this Provincial Government within the dominions of the greater Moroccan Empire. Patrilineal National status prohibits one from holding a national office, receiving full allotment from the National Trust, and holding allodial title to aboriginal land. Also, they are denouncing any prior allegiance to a foreign power.
4. In every society there are crimes which affect the well-being of the people in adverse ways. Five (5) crimes shall herein be addressed as anathema to the civil function and free expression in our nation.
These five (5) crimes are:
1 - Theft of personal or national property
2 - Damaging personal or national property
3 - Causing physical harm to any woman, man or child
4 - Causing the death via murder of any woman, man or child
5 - Treason against the nation and the Nationals.
All the crimes listed must have an injured party, victim and/or personal witness to the fact, which can be attested to by oath and affirmation. The Qazi shall oversee the adjudication of the case regarding the crimes committed. The sentence required by the Qazi shall be unique to each situation for the first three (3) crimes. Thereafter, the crimes of murder and Treason have specific penalty and punishments mandated. The Sutrah shall oversee the required investigation into each of these crimes along with the Shariff. Their investigative protocols shall be in respect of all the Matrilineal National’s or Patrilineal National’s unalienable rights; and their findings shall be presented to the Qazi for preparing the necessary court proceedings.
The first three (3) crimes, theft, property damage and causing physical harm, must have an injured party, affidavit of fact attesting to the crime by the victim, evidence corroborating the affidavit of fact, and at least one witness. The fourth crime of murder must have evidence showing proof of deceased person, evidence showing cause of death, and witnesses corroborating the evidence beyond a shadow of doubt. Capital Punishment shall be administered with cause by this Provincial Government. The punishment for the crime of murder shall be in two (2) categories:
First: the murder was committed by a Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National upon a citizen of a foreign nation; In this first instance, after complete investigation and adjudication the Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National is found guilty of murder, they shall be turned over to the offended nations’ officials for further sentencing and punishment. Thus, there shall be complete and irrevocable expulsion from the nation for the offending Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National, and destruction of any evidence of national allegiance on file with the provincial government. They are turned over to the offended nations’ officials with a proviso to follow international law and treaties in their adjudication and sentencing. Notification of this punishment shall follow them throughout the Moroccan Empire.
Second: the murder was committed by a Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National against a Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National; In this second instance there shall be a complete investigation. If the Matrilineal National or Patrilineal National is found guilty of murder after complete investigation, adjudication and sentencing, the punishment of death shall be carried out immediately.
The fifth crime is treason against the nation and the Moorish Nationals, which carries a penalty of capital punishment. To be found guilty of Treason, two (2) witnesses to the overt act against the Nation shall be sufficient to initiate a full investigation into the Treason. The two (2) witnesses must each provide an affidavit of fact detailing in explicit fashion the entire scope of what was witnessed including all parties involved. After complete investigation, adjudication and sentencing the punishment shall be carried out immediately.
5. Whenever conduct of an official is in question, whether for an official position or for disciplinary action, the parameters used for making such assessment and evaluation as to their capacity for behavioral compliance, conformity and allegiance to the The Law of Restoration (constitution), the Dalil Aziz shall be guided by the five points of light of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice; the Seven Hermetic Principles, being 1)Mentalism, 2) Correspondence, 3) Vibration, 4) Polarity, 5) Rhythm, 6) Cause and Effect, 7) and Gender; the Seven Virtues of Maat, being 1) Truth, 2) Justice, 3) Propriety, 4) Harmony, 5) Balance, 6) Reciprocity and 7) Order; the 10 Principles of Maat, to have 1) Control of Thought, 2) Control of Action, 3) Devotion to One’s Purpose, 4) Faith in the Master’s ability to teach the Truth, 5) Faith in one’s ability to assimilate the Truth, 6) Faith in one’s ability to wield the Truth, 7) Freedom from resentment under persecution, 8) Freedom from resentment under wrong, 9) Ability to distinguish right from wrong, and 10) the Ability to distinguish the real from the unreal; and the 42 Declarations of Innocence as follows:
1) I have done no wrong.
2) I have not robbed.
3) I have not acted with violence.
4) I have not killed.
5) I have not been unjust.
6) I have not caused pain.
7) I have not desecrated holy places.
8) I have not lied.
9) I have not wasted food.
10) I have not spoken evil.
11) I have not committed sodomy.
12) I have not caused the shedding of tears.
13) I have not sown seeds of regret.
14) I have not been an aggressor.
15) I have not acted guilefully.
16) I have not laid waste the ploughed land.
17) I have not entered into conspiracy.
18) I did not bear false witness.
19) I have not been wrathful.
20) I have not committed adultery.
21) I have not committed adultery.
22) I have not polluted myself.
23) I have not caused terror.
24) I have not polluted the earth.
25) I have not spoken in anger.
26) I have not turned from words of right and truth.
27) I have not uttered curses.
28) I have not initiated a quarrel.
29) I have not been excitable or contentious.
30) I have not prejudiced.
31) I have not been an eavesdropper.
32) I have not spoken overmuch.
33) I have not committed treason against my ancestors.
34) I have not wasted water.
35) I have not done evil.
36) I have not been arrogant.
37) I have not blasphemed the one most high.
38) I have not committed fraud.
39) I have not defrauded temple offerings.
40) I have not plundered the dead.
41) I have not mistreated children.
42) I have not mistreated animals.
These 5 Points of Light, 7 Hermetic Principles, 7 Virtues of Maat, 10 Principles of Maat, and the 42 Declarations of Innocence stand as the foundation for our societal, cultural and spiritual development. Article 6: Supremacy Clause The supreme law of the land is this Law of Restoration as well as all treaties made or which shall be made under our national seal and flag.
Our delegation of authority for establishing this Law of Restoration are “The Great Law of Peace” from what is today known as the Iroquois Confederacy; “The Treaty of Peace and Friendship” between the United States of America and the Sultan of Morocco, 1786/87 and 1836; The Jay Treaty, the Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation between Great Britain and the United States of America, 1794; the Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary, 1797; GENERAL TREATY between Great Britain and Morocco (the Empire) Signed, in English and Arabic languages, at Tangier, December 9, 1856; Right of Protection In Morocco – July 3, 1880; General Act Of The International Conference Of Algeciras, April 7, 1906; Charter of the United Nations 1945; Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations 1961; Vienna Convention on Consular Relations 1963; Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, May 23, 1969, April 24, 1970, and entered into force on January 27, 1980; and for general reference and support, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations Declaration of the Rights of the Child, United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, the Law of Nations universal jus sanguine claim of Self Determination, and the allodial right to establish our own cultural, social, economic, political and civilized society on our own land.
This provincial government and all Moorish Nationals therein shall stand upon the five points of light of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice. We the autochthonous, aboriginal, and indigenous people within our dominions here in the Empire of Morocco, northwest Amexem, northwest Alkebulan, and the Northgate, shall remain true to the ideals of law and jurisprudence herein reflected.
NOTE: Supreme law of the land including the power to make treaties with other provincial governments or tribal governments given they accept an allodial and jus sanguine status.
Article 7: Amendment Protocol
The power to amend this Law of Restoration is in the hands of the Dalil Aziz. A vote of 85% by the Dalil Aziz and the Matrilineal Nationals voting, respectively, is required in order to approve any bill which would amend this Law of Restoration. Each and every Matrilineal National must be given the opportunity to cast a vote either yea or nay regarding the amending bill in question.
NOTE: Delineation of powers to amend this constitution with circumstances and protocols for amendment. Amendments: Last Amended on Rajab 14 & 15, 21, 1443 / February 15 & 16, 22, 2022, see Constitutional Amendments AMPAC.da#2022.00150c; AMPAC.da#2022.00151c; AMPAC.da#2022.00153c: March 23, 2022 / AMPAC.da#2022.00155c Original Ratification: Ratified this day: 16-Rajab-1442/February 28, 2021
Sana Wase El
Se Shen Ab Maat Bey
Conya Show Bey
Dawud Habib El Amen
Deandre Dre Bey
Gbonde Wase Bey
Jay Jermaine Bey
Tariff Mohamet Mahdi Hannibal El
Actual autographs and right thumb prints on original Law of Restoration, ratified 16-Rajab1442/February 28, 2021